It's a dog's life...

It's a dog's life...

Saturday 13 March 2010

I love Flat Coated Retrievers


I really do. I love their enthusiasm for life, the joy that they take in every waking moment, the way they adore their family...I just love everything about them. They make me smile. They make me smile a lot. I even love Cosmo's love of mud.....unlike Tango!!!!! Cosmo adores mud, he relishes his time in mud and water, but mud is his absolute favourite. Yes, my walls will never be completely clean again and sometimes even I am appalled at how much dirt I am covered in...but I can't help but laugh and share his joy when he is scuba diving through mud.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog. I adore seeing pics of Cosmo in mud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat. I just love him (and her) to bits :-)

    ReplyDelete